Restrocity loves new tools and resources in the hospitality and restaurant industries! Here are a few that will help every restaurant owner in 2017:
E-mail Marketing Tools
Restaurant e-mail marketing is a necessary tool in generating new and repeat business. Building your e-mail list allows you to be in direct communication with your already interested audience! Anything that helps a business, not matter the industry expand their audience and their business is a bonus. As well as E-mailing tools, you may want to look at this blog to point you in the right direction when it comes to adding innovative features to your business. These E-mail Marketing Tools will help you build beautiful and responsive designs:
- MailChimp: “More than 14 million people and businesses around the world use MailChimp due to its better deliverability. Their features and integrations allow you to send marketing emails, automated messages, and targeted campaigns ). And our detailed reports help you keep improving over time.”
- Gourmet Mail: “Gourmet Mail is designed specifically with restaurants and bars in mind, allows you to create and send beautiful HTML email campaigns, manage your contact lists and view reports through a user-friendly interface.”
- ConvertKit: “This newcomer has built something simple, something elegant, something built for bloggers and restaurants… a tool that makes it easy and obvious to grow your business through email marketing!”
Menu designs are extremely important when it comes to branding and opening up a new restaurant. Here is a list of Menu Design Companies and Tools you can use in 2017!
- DBC Brand: DBC Brand is a Design and Social Media Marketing Company created by up-and-coming artists in Chicago. Working with restaurants such as 7Lions and Terra and Vine, you will find quality and affordable designers for your next restaurant!
- Must Have Menus: “Making a restaurant menu is faster and easier than ever. Build your dine-in menu. Add takeouts and table tents in minutes.”
- Design Scout: “DesignScout is a full-service design firm with a hands-on approach and a big-picture point of view; both of which are instrumental in skillfully guiding clients through design projects both big and small. Outfitted with a unique savvy for building brands and a clear vision for process, they craft successful brands that define our clients, connecting them with their clients and consumers through meaningful, approachable design.”
Designing the perfect website for your restaurant is a must when it comes to our tech-infatuated world. Why not hire the best?
- Soozed: Need a brand strategist, writer, and honest talker? Soozed will find a solution that’s best for you.
- Webology: “An online solutions company specializing in website development, mo
bile apps and social media management that offers a comprehensive suite of services to help local businesses reach more customers, generate leads and grow their presence across the web, mobile devices and beyond.”
- SocialtyInc: Socialty Inc. concentrates on Social Media and Digital Marketing for small businesses and restaurants. Services include business intelligence, social strategy, and website development.
Photography and Videography
Let your customers tour the inside of your restaurant and engage them with a feast for their eyes! Here are a few restaurant photographer’s you will have to use this coming year:
- Steven Johnson Photography: A Chicago-based company that produces video, photography and panoramic virtual tours for websites and Google Maps listings.
- Klehr Photo: “Chicago food photographer with over 25 years experience shooting for numerous national magazines, restaurants, chefs, PR companies, online marketers, corporations, and hotels.”
- Stephen Hamilton: “A commercial food and beverage photographer whose work has appeared almost everywhere you see images of food; from national magazines, cookbooks, packaging, TV, news programs, national publications, food and photography blogs, to Top Chef (Bravo TV).”
How are you going to increase your business in 2017? Try one of these resources and let us know how it works for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your success story!