Corner located mixed-use building located in the heart of one of Chicago’s established Northside neighborhood, featuring four residential units together with a ground floor restaurant. The property has undergone significant upgrades to the restaurant and two of the residential units.
The residential portion of the property includes 3 two bedroom, one bath units and 1 three bedroom, one bath unit. Each of the units is individually metered with dedicated mechanicals. Pay laundry machines are located in the basement.
The restaurant features a full kitchen, bar, dining area, beer garden and functioning basement.
The sale includes both the real estate and business. The real estate is priced at $1,200,000 and the business at $125,000, which includes all furniture, fixtures, equipment, intellectual property and licenses.
- Prominent Corner Location
- Mixed Use Building With Four Residential Units And One Commercial Space
- Significant Updates To The Residential Units And The Commercial Space
- Sale Price Includes Property And The Existing Bar Business
- Business Can Easily Be Re-Concepted
- Exceptional Outdoor Dining Component